NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER.
INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of time of Submission. This website is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any third-party social media sites. You understand that you are providing your information to Reproductive Biology Associates and not to third-party social media sites. The information you provide will only be used in the event you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Reproductive Biology Associates.
How to Submit a Photo and optional Caption:
During the Anniversary Period of January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013, you may submit a photo, along with an optional caption via RBA30.com (the "site
"), or the Faces of Hope Gallery tab on the RBA Fan Page at www.facebook.com/ReproductiveBiologyAssociates
. You must complete the on-screen registration form, and upload a photo of your family only. You may include a story (character limit based on parameters outlined at the site). Your photo must adhere to the Photo and Submission Guidelines included below and these Terms & Conditions. Registration information provided and the photo submitted shall collectively be referred to as the "Submission"
but if you are including an optional caption, it must also adhere to the Submission Guidelines below. Submissions must be complete to be posted, and will be reviewed by Reproductive Biology Associates before they are posted to the site and/or any other social media sites. By submitting a photo and optional caption that meets all the requirements listed below, you understand that your photo will appear on the Faces of Hope website (RBA30.com) as well as social media sites operated by Reproductive Biology Associates. Your photo will be searchable online by the email address submitted at registration, as well as a first name and last initial. You also understand that Reproductive Biology Associates may use that Submission or caption (or portions of the Submission and caption) in any other way they see fit, including posting on third-party social media sites.
- One photo upload per email address.
- Photo must be in .jpg, .png or .bmp format only, with a maximum file size of 10 MB.
- Photo may not be owned, taken or edited by a professional photographer (unless you have documented consented from the photographer for the professional photographs).
- Your spouse/partner and your minor or adult children must be the only persons appearing in your photo. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you state that you have the express consent of any other adults represented in the photograph, and the legal authority (as the parent or legal guardian) to approve the publication of the likeness of any child or children who appear in the photo.
- Clothing and any other items appearing in the photo should not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, photos, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials.
- Photo must not have been submitted previously in a sweepstakes or promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly beyond social medial channels (i.e., disclosed beyond your immediate circle of friends and family) through any means previously.
- Submissions must be suitable for presentation in a public forum, in sole determination of Reproductive Biology Associates.
- SUBMISSION MUST BE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL UNPUBLISHED WORK AND CANNOT CONTAIN, INCORPORATE OR REFERENCE ANYTHING THAT IS OWNED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR ENTITY OR WOULD REQUIRE THE CONSENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR ENTITY IN ANY JURISDICTION.
- The Submission must not contain information known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- The Submission must not contain material that Reproductive Biology Associates deems to be offensive, profane, vulgar, obscene, derogatory, inflammatory, or other inappropriate language or visuals;
- The Submission must not contain material that Reproductive Biology Associates deems to be defamatory, libelous, or slanderous content;
- The Submission must not contain content which infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, right of privacy, moral rights, and/or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
- The Submission must not contain content which violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, and false advertising);
- The Submission must not contain content that engages in, encourages, advocates, discusses with the intent to commit, or provides instructions for conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense or would otherwise violate any federal, state, local or international law or rule;
- The Submission must not contain material or content that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, hate speech, whether directed at an individual or group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language of such individual or group or that is otherwise unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, corporation, or political body;
The Submission must not contain material or content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any other third party;
- The Submission must not contain content or materials in which you impersonate another person or entity;
- The Submission must not disparage any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Promotion.
- The Submission must not contain content that depicts alcohol or tobacco.
- The Submission must not contain text, images or artwork not created by the Entrant.
All Submissions (and captions) must adhere to the Photo and Submission Guidelines and the entire Terms & Conditions of the Promotion. All material submitted becomes property of Reproductive Biology Associates and will not be returned. Reproductive Biology Associates does not guarantee that participant will have any recourse to edit or delete any Submission/caption that is submitted.
By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions and the decisions of Reproductive Biology Associates. All Submissions will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Submission. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Reproductive Biology Associates and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any human error which may occur. Reproductive Biology Associates reserves the right to cancel the Faces of Hope campaign if any aspect of the campaign becomes technically corrupted. Reproductive Biology Associates reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Submission process or the operation of the Faces of Hope website; violates the Terms & Conditions; or acts in an unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Faces of Hope campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Reproductive Biology Associates reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure to enforce any term of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Reproductive Biology Associates and its agencies and each party's respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the campaign. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the Terms & Conditions, the Terms & Conditions shall prevail, govern and control. None of the material that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on the part of Reproductive Biology Associates and its third-party service providers and agents or their respective directors, officers and employees.
Release and Grant of Rights:
By participating, you agree to release and hold harmless Reproductive Biology Associates and any third-party social media sites and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent and affiliate companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Faces of Hope campaign. Each participant grants to Reproductive Biology Associates a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, fully sublicenseable and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit and display the submission and caption, in whole or in part, in any media, format or technology, whether now known or hereafter discovered, and in any manner including all promotional, advertising, marketing, publicity, and commercial uses and ancillary uses thereof, without any further notice or payment to or permission needed from you (except where prohibited by law). Without limitation of the foregoing, submission of any Submission or caption constitutes your agreement that the Licensed Entities are permitted (but are not obligated) to display the Submission online for public viewing and/or comment (whether on Licensed Entities' web pages or on third party web pages), to incorporate the Submission and/or caption in online and offline promotional advertising, marketing, and/or other commercial materials, and to reproduce, adapt and distribute the Submission and/or caption in all media whether now known or later developed.
By submitting a Submission (and optional caption), you hereby release and discharge, on behalf of yourself and your successors, assigns and representatives, the Licensed Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors and employees from any and all claims, suits, actions, demands, liabilities and damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of such Submission by any of the Licensed Entities, including, without limitation, any and all claims for copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity and persona, and/or defamation. Without limitation of the foregoing, in no event will you be entitled to, and you waive any right to, enjoin, restrain or interfere with (i) use of such Submission and/or caption as permitted hereunder or (ii) the exploitation of any of the Licensed Entities' rights hereunder. You understand that Reproductive Biology Associates is relying upon the foregoing representations and warranties, grants of rights and licenses, and releases in permitting you to submit Submission and/or caption. You acknowledge that you may not terminate or rescind the grants of rights and licenses and/or the releases contained herein. By submitting a Submission and caption, if applicable, you irrevocably grant permission to Reproductive Biology Associates and their agencies to use your photo, name, likeness, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes as well as in, or in connection with the Faces of Hope campaign, without further compensation to participant or group, unless prohibited by law.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other social media sites.